The snow is falling down, it’s a dreary kind of day. The kind of day that just makes you want to curl up into bed and snuggle. My cat Simon Lebon doesn’t snuggle in our bed. He would rather curl up in a box, or in the old car seat. He only comes up on the couch when the kids are in bed and we are watching movies. Guess he is just that kind of guy. Here are some cute pics of Simon and some of his cuddle spots….
Pushing a double stroller, in the snow with the brakes on, up hill… both ways.
- RT @GiffordOttawa: #FF @ItzMeSteve @LacroixEquip @KanataKnights @kanatacrepecafe @PurdysChocolate @FSLocalOttawa @TurtleBrewCo @bigrigbrew … 2 days ago
- RT @trapsandtaps: 2 years we have started up for ourselves!Thanks for all your support! #plumbing #kanata #stittsville #supportlocal https:… 2 days ago
- A sleepy day today. Woke up late. But we drove to #starbucks and i got my… instagram.com/p/-ePRivS-ps37… 5 days ago
- Sitting on a #friday night after a long day #relax #brighteyes #smokedale… instagram.com/p/-VJm9iS-q1PN… 1 week ago
- I asked @ktowncolin to get cereal Of course he bought this one!… instagram.com/p/-HPMlFy-lrK6… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
- The Apartment Homebrewer
- Hey You Beer Me
- Simple Tom
- frugalfeeding | Low Budget Family Recipes, UK Food Blog
- For the Knit of It
- Pub Patio Playdate
- Life According to Julie
- LE ZOE MUSINGS
- A Year Of Beer!
- Otownmommy's Blog
- Chris Martin Writes
- kate stull
- Raising 5 Kids With Disabilities and Remaining Sane Blog
- All Good Things
- The International Dinner Project
- In Among the Heather
I am a Stay @ Home mom to two very adorable little young ladies. "Sunshine" and "Loveliness." My pride and joy. They were born in Vancouver but we decided to move the troupe back to Ottawa and bring them up where my husband and I were raised. Why not right? So that is just what we did. Some may consider me to be a little “crunchy”- I have at one point or other referred to myself as babywearer, co’sleeper, extended feeder, granola mom. I enjoy learning new skills and taking on projects I never finish. I make my own yogurt and bread and my husband and I share the same hobby of craft brewing. Once I learn how to make my own wine and cheese I will be one step closer to one day living completely off the grid. This is the spot where I come to share my thoughts, my recipes, my crafty ideas, my moments of amazement and joy and of course my blunders. Every once in a while I stumble across something that may be pure genius.