The snow is falling down, it’s a dreary kind of day. The kind of day that just makes you want to curl up into bed and snuggle. My cat Simon Lebon doesn’t snuggle in our bed. He would rather curl up in a box, or in the old car seat. He only comes up on the couch when the kids are in bed and we are watching movies. Guess he is just that kind of guy. Here are some cute pics of Simon and some of his cuddle spots….
Pushing a double stroller, in the snow with the brakes on, up hill… both ways.
- When we empty our pockets. This ain't even the half of it! #plumber… instagram.com/p/BJf71N7g0NJR… 16 hours ago
- Riding on the bus. Can't touch the floor. instagram.com/p/BJdSgLNgSC0A… 1 day ago
- Playing munchkin agents of shield with friends :) fun game #gameday instagram.com/p/BJYhGdjgEbpJ… 3 days ago
- @AThibert my kid is sushi obsessed so this is great for her :) 4 days ago
- Picked this up today at the geeked out at Hazeldean mall today.… instagram.com/p/BJWVAbbAhWnE… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- The Apartment Homebrewer
- Hey You Beer Me
- Simple Tom
- For the Knit of It
- Pub Patio Playdate
- Life According to Julie
- LE ZOE MUSINGS
- A Year Of Beer!
- Otownmommy's Blog
- Chris Martin Writes
- kate stull
- Raising 5 Kids With Disabilities and Remaining Sane Blog
- All Good Things
- The International Dinner Project
- In Among the Heather
I am a Stay @ Home mom to two very adorable little young ladies. "Sunshine" and "Loveliness." My pride and joy. They were born in Vancouver but we decided to move the troupe back to Ottawa and bring them up where my husband and I were raised. Why not right? So that is just what we did. Some may consider me to be a little “crunchy”- I have at one point or other referred to myself as babywearer, co’sleeper, extended feeder, granola mom. I enjoy learning new skills and taking on projects I never finish. I make my own yogurt and bread and my husband and I share the same hobby of craft brewing. Once I learn how to make my own wine and cheese I will be one step closer to one day living completely off the grid. This is the spot where I come to share my thoughts, my recipes, my crafty ideas, my moments of amazement and joy and of course my blunders. Every once in a while I stumble across something that may be pure genius.