Pushing a double stroller, in the snow with the brakes on, up hill… both ways.
- Thanks for adding me to your craft beer list @easybeerlister 22 hours ago
- Visited @CSBbeer nice guys had #allthebeer made with water from an Artisan well #beer #613 #613beer #craftbeer twitter.com/juliefromotown… 22 hours ago
- Visited cartwright springs brewery on the weekend. Nice guys.… instagram.com/p/BITJMgigA83c… 22 hours ago
- Found a gose @CollectiveBrew at the real canadian superstore. Yay for #beer at the grocery store! 23 hours ago
- Had a #gose this weekend by @CollectiveBrew so good! Going to try and #brew this style now that we have tasted it twitter.com/juliefromotown… 23 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- The Apartment Homebrewer
- Hey You Beer Me
- Simple Tom
- For the Knit of It
- Pub Patio Playdate
- Life According to Julie
- LE ZOE MUSINGS
- A Year Of Beer!
- Otownmommy's Blog
- Chris Martin Writes
- kate stull
- Raising 5 Kids With Disabilities and Remaining Sane Blog
- All Good Things
- The International Dinner Project
- In Among the Heather
I am a Stay @ Home mom to two very adorable little young ladies. "Sunshine" and "Loveliness." My pride and joy. They were born in Vancouver but we decided to move the troupe back to Ottawa and bring them up where my husband and I were raised. Why not right? So that is just what we did. Some may consider me to be a little “crunchy”- I have at one point or other referred to myself as babywearer, co’sleeper, extended feeder, granola mom. I enjoy learning new skills and taking on projects I never finish. I make my own yogurt and bread and my husband and I share the same hobby of craft brewing. Once I learn how to make my own wine and cheese I will be one step closer to one day living completely off the grid. This is the spot where I come to share my thoughts, my recipes, my crafty ideas, my moments of amazement and joy and of course my blunders. Every once in a while I stumble across something that may be pure genius.