Pushing a double stroller, in the snow with the brakes on, up hill… both ways.
- @OttawaCEC Is the boone parade of products happening today? I do not see it listed on your website 5 days ago
- @AshtonBrew @rideaupinesfarm It has begun ... ❤🍊 1 week ago
- @nchbcompetition Thanks! :) You can reach me here or facebook :) 1 week ago
- Unicorn selfie Taking a break after using the jack hammer. Need… instagram.com/p/BKQntTZABPeh… 2 weeks ago
- #backtoschool and #backtowork #plumbing Have a great day everyone!!! instagram.com/p/BKBIXt9gAklV… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
- The Apartment Homebrewer
- Hey You Beer Me
- Simple Tom
- For the Knit of It
- Pub Patio Playdate
- LE ZOE MUSINGS
- A Year Of Beer!
- Otownmommy's Blog
- Chris Martin Writes
- kate stull
- Raising 5 Kids With Disabilities and Remaining Sane Blog
- All Good Things
- The International Dinner Project
- In Among the Heather
- frugalfeeding | Low Budget Family Recipes, UK Food Blog
I am a Stay @ Home mom to two very adorable little young ladies. "Sunshine" and "Loveliness." My pride and joy. They were born in Vancouver but we decided to move the troupe back to Ottawa and bring them up where my husband and I were raised. Why not right? So that is just what we did. Some may consider me to be a little “crunchy”- I have at one point or other referred to myself as babywearer, co’sleeper, extended feeder, granola mom. I enjoy learning new skills and taking on projects I never finish. I make my own yogurt and bread and my husband and I share the same hobby of craft brewing. Once I learn how to make my own wine and cheese I will be one step closer to one day living completely off the grid. This is the spot where I come to share my thoughts, my recipes, my crafty ideas, my moments of amazement and joy and of course my blunders. Every once in a while I stumble across something that may be pure genius.