Pushing a double stroller, in the snow with the brakes on, up hill… both ways.
- Day 3 of my "diet" Earing better and not stuffing my face with Nutella! #goMe 1 day ago
- RT @GiffordOttawa: Gifford Associates Remembers Michael (Mike) O’Connell, retired partner @ ow.ly/X7vDf 1 day ago
- Tic tactics toe #breakfast #fun @ Kal's Place Family Restaurant &… instagram.com/p/BBcrwbjS-h_V… 5 days ago
- When Colin's brother comes over he kicks Colin's ass and shiznit… instagram.com/p/BBDuQo4y-tPV… 2 weeks ago
- Got some time to do some sewing today. Maybe I will get a few… instagram.com/p/BA7lG1mS-rns… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
- The Apartment Homebrewer
- Hey You Beer Me
- Simple Tom
- frugalfeeding | Low Budget Family Recipes, UK Food Blog
- For the Knit of It
- Pub Patio Playdate
- Life According to Julie
- LE ZOE MUSINGS
- A Year Of Beer!
- Otownmommy's Blog
- Chris Martin Writes
- kate stull
- Raising 5 Kids With Disabilities and Remaining Sane Blog
- All Good Things
- The International Dinner Project
- In Among the Heather
I am a Stay @ Home mom to two very adorable little young ladies. "Sunshine" and "Loveliness." My pride and joy. They were born in Vancouver but we decided to move the troupe back to Ottawa and bring them up where my husband and I were raised. Why not right? So that is just what we did. Some may consider me to be a little “crunchy”- I have at one point or other referred to myself as babywearer, co’sleeper, extended feeder, granola mom. I enjoy learning new skills and taking on projects I never finish. I make my own yogurt and bread and my husband and I share the same hobby of craft brewing. Once I learn how to make my own wine and cheese I will be one step closer to one day living completely off the grid. This is the spot where I come to share my thoughts, my recipes, my crafty ideas, my moments of amazement and joy and of course my blunders. Every once in a while I stumble across something that may be pure genius.